Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Here's a little blog post that I hope will be a bit more light hearted than some of my others here recently. It's a story about a girl, but it's not what you're thinking. Well, if kind of is, but it's not. Anyway here goes.

I've been given the pleasure/misfortune of being in a multimedia class this semester here in college and in this class there was this girl, for the sake of this post we'll call her Nancy. I saw Nancy in class and afterwards we started talking at the bus stop. She seemed to be a nice girl and everything. She even has an ipod. I'm not sure what that last bit means, but dammitall she has an ipod. She was being kindly flirty but not really anything overt and I, being the 'so lonely' guy I am, I was really considering asking this girl out, she was nice, talented, well spoken, and other good things. Then it all came to a screeching halt.

I look down to pick up my bag, and, out of the corner of my eye, I see what I only assume to be the Amazon rainforest. Her legs had a thickness of hair on them that I have never encountered before in my life. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not *that* superficial. I mean, I understand that women don't always shave their legs. They're busy, what with trying to break the glass ceiling and what not, and it's only natural that one may not always get the chance to shave in this busy work a day world. Hey, it happens with men too. However, this hair was thicker than mine, it had been there for quite some time and I was afraid that, at any moment, a jaguar was going to leap out and attack me. I was willing to look past this though. I mean, she's still nice and everything. Plus, if we ever were to play footsie, it would tickle, and that would be fun.

However, today I came to find out that she's bat shit insane. There's really no other way to describe her. Today our art professor came around, discussing our projects with us. Our first project in this class is supposed to be something about ourselves in a box. Well, after taking a shit on my ideas, he moves on to our friend Nancy. This is when I can to the conclusion that holy shit she's insane. She started talking about these spirits, these creative spirits and how they helped her make art. She spoke of how she would, in the privcy of her room, write poems to these spirits, begging them to help her. She also wanted to do something with the moon and moons, and through these moons her femininity [read menstruation cycle]. At this point and time, my penis was shriveling up inside of me, and it only got worse. Out of FUCKING NOWHERE, she just starts crying and has to leave the room. HOLY SHIT. I was going to do what now? I don't know what she was on about but I'm quite sure I can't stand this dramady for any kind of relationship.

It is, however, probably for the best, because when she would have turned me down, what would that have said about me. It is apparent right now that my life is a rich, full fucking waster, but I'm quite fine with that at the moment, at least it's exciting...not to mention entertaining.





3 comments:

arsifoofoo said...

That was entertaining.

jago said...

Oh god. I hope you didn't take my suggestion seriously. You didn't actually put rotten meat in your box, did you?

Jeez. I was joking!

Sorry your box got dumped on (in?), but on the bright side, at least you managed to avoid bat country.

Damned hippies.

Ankabout said...

Man MC that's messed up. Some strange people in the world here... But as you said, good thing you noticed on time... Sounds to me like she's too high maintenance to make you happy...