Tuesday, October 26, 2004

2004: A Linux Odyssey

I have made the jump from windows over to Linux, and thus far, I must say, I have been rather pleased. Linux has been running much more smoothly than anything I ever tried to run under windows, and it has certainly been doing it much faster.

While I'm still getting my feet wet, I think I'm really getting the hang of all of this stuff, but I guess time will tell.


Now for something a little less technical and a little more like me. I'm planning on asking out the bookstore girl at the next opportunity I get. Mark my words, this time, I will be successful. (confidence is a good thing, right guys?...right?)

However, if I do this, that means Mission: Norah must come to an end. Which would be bittersweet for me because while my efforts would have been in vain, I would have the bookstore girl and that would make things much better. So, Norah, sweetie, honey, dear, this is your last opportunity.

You stay classy, San Diego.

1 comment:

Doss said...

What distro did you use? Inquiring minds want to know.